Levofloxacin Related Compound A
品牌：美国USP | 货号：YZ-1362114
品牌：中检所 | 货号：YZ-130614
|英文名称||Ofloxacin/Levofloxacin Impurity A|
- 英文名：GD1a Ganglioside sugar-β-NAc-Propargyl
- 别名：Neu5Acα2-3Galβ1-3GalNAcβ1-4(Neu5Acα2-3) Galβ1-4Glcβ-NAc-Propargyl
Tru1I (MseI) (10 U/µL)
品牌：Fermentas | 货号：ER0981
|Compatible Buffer||10x Buffer R|
|Optimal Reaction Temperature||65° C|
|Sensitive to Heat Inactivation:||No|
|Methylation Sensitivity||Not CpG methylation-sensitive, Not dam methylation-sensitive, Not dcm methylation-sensitive|
Thermo Scientific Tru1I (MseI) restriction enzyme recognizes T^TAA sites and cuts best at 65°C in R buffer. See Reaction Conditions for Restriction Enzymes for a table of enzyme activity, conditions for double digestion, and heat inactivation for this and other restriction enzymes. Note: Also available as a FastDigest enzyme for rapid DNA digestion. Isoschizomers: MseI, Tru9I.
Thermo Scientific conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
• Superior quality—stringent quality control and industry leading manufacturing process
• Convenient color-coded Five Buffer System
• Includes universal Tango buffer for double-digestions
• BSA premixed in reaction buffers
• Wide selection of restriction endonuclease specificities
• Molecular cloning
• Restriction site mapping
• Southern blotting
• Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP)
Note: For methylation sensitivity, refer to product specifications.